Using this page
This page contains links and instructions to browse the materials available from our suppliers. By browsing through these, you can nail down the exact look you are hoping to achieve for the surfaces of your display or exhibit. If you would rather leave that to us, we are more than happy to do it.
Laminates are what we use to cover display surfaces like counters and frames. They are typically opaque and vibrant in colors and patterns. Please select from the vendors below to get an idea of what we typically use in display design.
- Nevamar: After clicking the link, click on the type of laminate that you would like to view, then click on the thumbnail of one you find attractive. If you would like to view the sample at a larger size, click the download PDF link.
- Wilsonart: After you click the link, scroll down. Then select a collection to view by clicking on the view/order samples link.
- Formica: After clicking the link, select from laminate collections on the left side of your screen. You can also browse other surfaces of theirs if you click on the products menu at the top of their site.
Our largest use of plastics like acrylics, PETG, Lexan and others is for translucency, color, and diffusing light. Please take a look at the links below to get an idea of the full range of color and opacity available.
- Plexiglas: A simple to use interface to view their various set design products by color and opacity. If you would like to see the whole site, just click the browse our sheet catalog link at the bottom right of the plexiglas viewer.
- Oracal: A collection of translucent vinyls that we typically apply to clear or diffuse plastic sheets. Not the greatest images of examples, but at the top right you’ll find their full range of colors.
Solid surface is a non-porous low-maintenance countertop surface. It can mimic the appearance of stone, wood and other naturally occurring materials. You are accustomed to seeing it used for counter tops and kitchen surfaces for decades. We have used solid surface for many applications past that including signs, displays, logos, and fiber optic interactives. Our collections expanded over the past years to include a fantastic array of translucent solid surface materials as well, allowing us to create rigid, long lasting, backlit and underlit display furniture.
- DuPont Corian: After clicking the link, make sure not to miss the other collections, such as zodiaq.
We use powder coating to ensure that the steelwork in the displays we design is beautiful and durable for the foreseeable future. Powder coating our metals allows us a great range of sheens, colors, and textures to match just what our clients need. Take a look at the links below this text to see the manufacturer’s examples.
- Cardinal Paints: After clicking the link, make sure not to miss the tabs at the top of their powder color chart.
- Tiger: This company does not have a web-based gallery, but after clicking the link, you can find comprehensive PDFs to download on the bottom right of the screen.
You might not be looking for full display design and construction at all. Sometimes, the most cost effective solution for your company is to have us do the graphic design with a portable display in mind. These can range from a simple pull-up banner to a 20′ x 10′ display that can fit in a small case that gets checked at the airport. Please take a look at the following links to get an idea of what might suit you.
- eXpand: Once you click on one of the links in this page, you will be taken to a page with a much more navigable left side menu.
Curious about other aspects of our workflow and materials usage? Click here to contact us, or give us a call at 704.339.0785.